The surprising reason this generation of children is not expected to live as long as its parents
- We’ve made so much progress in life expectancy, so why are our children’s life expectancies not expected to be as long as ours?
- What can we do to help reverse this dire news about the current generation of children?
- What do you think are the main reasons for the decrease in life expectancy of this generation of children?
- Why are Americans experiencing more diseases despite spending so much on healthcare?
- From reports, why is cancer expected to rise to 42% of the population over the next few years?
Dr. Mylaine Riobe, a Board-Certified Medical Doctor and specialist in traditional Chinese medicine and Integrative medicine of the Riobe Institute of Integrative Medicine in Stuart, Florida joins eHealth Radio and the Children’s Health & Health News Channel. Dr. Riobe is here to discuss the surprising reason this generation of children is not expected to live as long as its parents.